Friday 6 July 2012

Get Down in Downtown again :)

So today my camera died, I forgot to charge it yesterday because I was so tired.
So I'm borrowing my dad's camera to take pictures of downtown today :)

Today will be spent with my dad's aunt's family. And my dad's cousin will also join us today for a tour downtown, where she lives.

Before downtown, we visited my dad's uncle's sugar flowers factory.
Whats sugar flower? Its flowers made from sugar for cake decorations. Its so pretty AND edible too :D
Here's a sneak peak.



Anyone interested in ordering them? Contact me okay :) * advertisement*

Then onto downtown again :)





The picture below is the lobby of my dad's cousin's apartment in downtown. So cool, very modern.

Then, onto lunch :D

We went to an Italian Pizza Restaurant called Buca.
"Buca" means basement in italian, hence the setting of the restaurant is designed like a basement.
Voila! FOOD!
 These are prolly the best pizza I have ever tasted. The menu is all in Italian, I can't remember what its called.
AND the pizza cutter is a big scissors. 
Cutting pizza like a bosss.
Ended up ordering 5 pizza for the 7 of us.
I also ordered Gnoochi carbonara. It was amazin.

 Dessert #1

Dessert #2
Big huge ais cream! Its so big I can hit someone with that cone full of ice cream.
I ordered one scoop and they said THATS one scoop.
Jeez, the ice creams looks like its on steroids.
But still taste delicious. yes, I finished it anyways. coz its ice cream.
who would say no to ice cream.

Then we saw this...
and thought, "Hey, we're from Indonesia, let's go check out the expensive chocolate store"
and then we saw this..
Okaay.. So there's a chocolate called Bones of the Dead.
 (._.)

Then went to see my dad's other cousin and his new baby :D

Everyone, meet Aliya.
She's almost 9 months old and full of cuteness.
I feel like I want to squeezee her cute fat bellyy. graaahh soo cuteeeee!!!




She's a curious little baby, and she loves to play with the ipad. hahaha babies these days.

Then we had dinner in a Malaysian Restaurant

Good asian food, reminds me of food back home :')
It's different but similar.
Haha, I found the menu hilarious.
(This is an Indonesian inside joke only, so sorry those of you who don't understand)


Still no blackberry D: I can't imagine I survived living for almost 2 weeks without portable social-life enhancer device.

No comments:

Post a Comment