Tuesday 3 July 2012

Ripley's Believe It or Not and Wax Museum

Went to Ripley's Museum and spent about 2 hours going through it.
This really satisfy my "norak"self once again.
Found so much interestingly weird stuff I need to show you all.

I took way too much pictures and posted it in my facebook instead.
Click the link to see it all 92 pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3968762591108.150911.1641751305&type=1

And so I will only post what the buildings in this area looks like and all the fun touristy stuff.
Oh I will also post videos of interesting stuff I saw here.

Video


Cool buildings
















Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum

AND The Louis Tussaud's wax museum. Louis Tussaud is the great grandson of madame tussaud. His works are not as great as the original Madame. Nonetheless, I had fun and chills down my spine too.
I never have thought that I would be so afraid of all the dead wax figures. I'm usually fine with it until I went in here.

There was no one else in there but the three of us (me, my sister and my cousin) and the rest of the still wax figures that do look like people. But hauntingly staring at nothing in front of them and staying very very still, creeps me out so very much that we had to run away to the fire emergency exit. We only lasted less than 30 minutes inside.

As you can see from the next pictures, I was enjoying myself and pretended that I was brave. Man I was wrong. I started to get really frikin scared when we got in the evil scary villain room, where I saw a wax figure of hitler and a soundclip of a witch laughing with red lights that flickered on and off. I quickly find the nearest exit, since we couldn't have possibly go back to where we started coz the previous wax figures also creeped me out.






They had a bunch of these faces on the wall. So scary.



Xtina A

yep, a man was hung upside down.

Hannah Montana fail.

Love these 2 comedians!

Paris!

Creepy Ellen Degeneres Wax Figure! She's supposed to be friendly, not murderous.

TEAM JACOB!

Yes, very realistic.

William and Kate wax figure look nothing like the real people.

At least there's the ring.


yep. I hung out with marylin monroe and this other guy.


This was supposed to be Ron and Hermione, not these random kids.

hahahaha. no.

The room after this is the evil room. and so. through the emergency exit we go.


So much stuff to see but so little time :s
Day 3 in Niagara Falls will be spent in the USA!
Which is just across the rainbow bridge. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment