Tuesday 3 July 2012

Niagara Falls Day Duo

Niagara Falls day 2.
Looking around the hotel today. Found this car outside the parking lot :D


Creeped out by this picture on top of the toilet. 
Super awkwaardddd.
Turns out he is one of the daredevils that tried to go over the horse shoe falls ( Canadian Niagara Falls) inside a barrel. In this picture he was posing with his barrel that he designed himself.
I think he died. but really interesting story. I'll post Niagara Falls fun facts on the next post. Your choice to read it or not. I still thinks its awesome.

And then we had breakfast at the usual Tim Hortons :D
Thats how many we ordered. oh and the guy was nice enough to put a smiley face on my sister's latte :)
Good morning to you to coffee!

THEN ONTO THE NIAGARA FALLS ADVENTURE!!!

1. Maid of the Mist

Maid if the mist is the name of these boats

What they do is that they go as near as they can towards the Niagara Falls. Thus, the passengers can feel the cold wet mist from the Niagara Falls. Also to see the falls much much MUCH more closer.

And you can get really really wet from this. 
So thats why we looked like a bunch of blue people with the free rain ponchos they gave us.


It was fun an exciting as we got on to the boat. But something really scares me because of the incident yesterday. See those black dust dots? THOSE ARE BIRDS!
See those huge blot of unknown substances floating on the water surface? THOSE ARE PILED BIRD POOP!
help.me.


Sorry I dont have pictures of us being really close to the Niagara Falls. The mist was really wet so it feels like raining and my camera is not waterproof.
The weather is kind of murky too. A bit of a bipolar weather today. Rained a bit and sun shined a bit.


Found these at the souvenirs shops!



2. White Water Walks

Its just basically this long beautiful wooden bridge track, build by the side of the whirlpool rapids from the Niagara Falls.
 The water current are...rapid. Soo yeahh..




Here's a video showing how "Fast and Furious" the Niagara Falls and whirlpool rapids water currents are.


3. Journey Behind The Falls

Journey Behind The Falls is.. a journey behind the Niagara Falls. If that helps. I'm so bad at explaining. That explains why I showed lots of pictures, instead of writing an article about it.
First, you need to walk into the man-made tunnels 100 floors under the Niagara Falls. Kind of scary but awesome looking. I feel I'm going to Narnia. oh, we're wearing the poncho's again. So we gonna get wet.
This tunnel, leads to the outdoor balcony right next to the Niagara Falls.
I couldn't take much pictures in the balcony because the Niagara Falls mist were just too wet for my camera.
I managed to accidentally shot a candid picture of my mom in front of the Niagara horseshoe falls.


4. Niagara's Fury

Niagara's Fury is my least favorite of all the attractions. It's a 4D animation theater, where you go inside a room and there's a handle bar and a large screen surrounding you. And, you also have to wear another rain poncho, which means we're going to get wet. again. So no cameras. D:



There's a reason why it's called Niagara's Fury. It means that we're meant to experience the Niagara's fury through a realistic simulator. For example, going inside the waterfall and getting dragged by the strong water current. OH, not only that, we get to see (and feel) how the Niagara Falls was created by nature. Hint: there is a lot of water, snow AND wind (more like a hurricane). Mix it all in one and you get the coldest room ever. I CAME FROM A TROPICAL ISLAND. I cannot withstand freezing temperatures that well. and haha yeah and I'm in Canada. I'm gonna have a REALLY great time in winter here. #sarcasmintended

5. LUNCH!


6. DINNER




#yeahfood

Well, hope you enjoyed this post. Here's a picture of a cute asian baby dressed as a sailor that I saw playing with my now arch enemies. The seagulls.


(:(

No comments:

Post a Comment