Friday 22 June 2012

Birthday Parade

The First Post is dedicated to all my wonderful friends back in Indonesia. All of you have truly been a great blessing in my life in Jakarta. I wouldn't have wished for a better friends like you. Thank you so so so very much. You all mean alot to me. I wish I could force in my extremely happy feelings to each one of you so you can actually feel how happy I am to have friends like you. I'M SO HAPPY AND THANKFUL. Thank you fro all the memories. I will never ever forget you. Simple words with big meanings.

Behold, our great times and my precious memories

THIS MY FRIEND, is one of the most delicious juiciest greasiest
human culinary discoveries ever discovered.
THE PORK KNUCKLES
Thank you for these people below for inviting me and let me taste this amazing experience


EVEN BETTER, THERE ARE SIDE DISHES TO ACCOMPANY THE PORK KNUCKLES
Fried Rostii, Mash potatoes, Friend Potatoe Wedges, and behold! The spinach cheese!
Be Jelly Evrybodaay :p

Hi @whizzleyourway.wordpress.com and a aluminum foil shaped dinosaur!
THIS IS A BROWNIE CHOCOLATE MUDPIE TOPPED WITH MARSHMELLOWS
AND EATEN WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM!
ITS SO FREAKIN DELICIOUS!
(Does it feel like I'm screaming from the top of my head? YES BECAUSE ITS SO GOOD)
You shall devour the image below. Enjoy!

My best friend's mom made this a few times. She's the best cook. I've had this twice for my birthday because the first time I taste it, I basically had a seizure of chocolate dessert goodness and claimed that I tasted heaven on the first bite. Alas, she's been making this for me because she know I love it so much. Thank you Tante Mar, I love you and your cooking. I wish I can steal you from nicky and bring you to Canada with me. :3

Tante Mar also cooked us dinner!! The best creamy beef stroganoff! (photo below)
The others claimed to help cooking it too, but I helped myself the most by finishing it :p
YUMMY!



 June 22nd 2012, Midnight.
 My wonderful best friends that has been friends with me for almost 4 years now, came to surprise me at my house at midnight. And they're wearing blue colored attires! My most favorite color. Thank you so much PEMPINO-DICHAVANCO! <3 I'll miss you!


VIDEO


June 22nd 13.30 is the time for me to depart. Moving on to Canada for college and a new chapter in life. Jakarta has been a bittersweet journey.

Friends came to the airport. Thank you for saying your goodbyes for me.

Friends since we were crawling babies. Love you Tania Regine <3

Overall, its a bittersweet 18th birthday.

To my friends: "Its not a goodbye, It's a see you soon."-Anonymous

To Jakarta: "I'll be back" - The Terminator

No comments:

Post a Comment