Saturday 23 June 2012

Oh Hey Toronto :)

Arrived in the airport at 10pm at night. Night, yes, it still looks so bright even its at night. The sun is setting tho. I'm so not used to this, because Indonesia usually gets dark at 6 pm and pitch black at 10 pm and so this is something I need to get use to :o

Here's Canada from my window plane view :)
I can see the CN tower, which is one of Toronto's Trademarks.
Seeing this means we're close to landing after asdagfdgllghf 16 hours flight :)
 We brought so much luggages, so we had to get a huge wagon? (i dont know what its called, but it looks like this)

And then we're greeted by my lovely Canadian cousins that I haven't seen for more than 14 years
and other cousins that I havent seen for more than 5 years. Also other relatives that I havent seen since I was just a toddler. They were waiting for us with posters, balloons and flowers for my belated birthday. It was so awesome because they remembered my birthday and the posters were filled with pictures
of my favorite boy band :D (sorry no picture at the actual event, but we took pictures after)
Thank you cousins!! :)
btw, yow! I'm a proud directioner. Haters gonna hatee *Throws potato*

Jetlagged yet tired anyways, so we slept at 1am Canada time, which is also 1 pm Jakarta time.
Yay! Nap ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment