Monday 25 June 2012

Ces't Lundi

Woke up at 10 and went to Vaugh Mills. VAUGH MILLS IS THE NAME OF THE FIRST MALL I WENT TO IN CANADA!
..sorry, i tend to shout when I'm excited :D Saw alot of nice stuff and bought some stuff too.
The way to Vaugh Mills is long and quiet far but it's pretty simple since its only going through a long long long highway. But the view is great.



There are only one mall floor but it has more than 50 stores and outlets placed in a shape of a huge bagel, which makes "norak" little me so happy to go around to see all new things.

I saw these stuff in one store. One of my favorites so far :)



OH! AND I HAD MY FIRST TACO BELL TOO!! IT WAS TACO LOCO!

Then I went to my future university and attended a meeting there. It was good and tiring at the same time. On the way back, I got to consume more chocolate *drools*. These are from Tim Hortons. Yay my first Tim Hortons.


Tim Hortons Hot Chocolates with the cool recycled cup holder that can
take up to 5 cups, which I would recommend that you would stay awake
if you're holding it in a moving car so it doesn't spill on your brand new sweater :(


Okay so Tim Hortons is like everywhere in Canada, or at least Toronto. When I mean everywhere, its like you can find it every ten minutes...okay maybe I'm just exaggerating, but its seriously everywhere. Tim Hortons is very popular cafe/chill-out place/best-thirst-quencher/its-just-so-good. Its serves its famous ice cappucinos (nicknamed ice caps, highly recommended when you find Tim Hortons). And of course serves coffee and also THE HOT CHOCOLATE.

Ended the day with dinner, did some univ stuff and slept. Tired but thankful.
Still no portable communication device :(

No comments:

Post a Comment