Tuesday 26 June 2012

CN TOWER BABEE! (Part 2)

After the lunch I found some cool stuff yeash ;)

Behold! Creepy giant huge stuffed forest animal dolls.



Also found cute hats? I dont know what they're called but yeah...



AND THEN THE JOURNEY BEGAN. We had a 3 hour long walk in downtown Toronto.
HERE ARE THE QUICK RUN DOWNS

Saw my first ice cream truck :O

Walking down the streets of Toronto

Eaton Center (Mall) Flying Bird Instalation. Cool, eh?


Tim Hortons Ice Mocha Hazelnut Latter

Toronto Downtown Park

A close-up of Winston Churchill's statue covered in bird poop

Winston Churchill's statue looking mad because he's covered in bird poop

Hey look its a squirrel!  This is so cute.. slightly ugly and creepy looking but whatevs
 They're lots here, I'm still so amazed by them. Canadians are prolly used to it.
I'm not. :D

Mapple Leaves


Downtown Toronto Ladies and Gentlemen
*applause*




No comments:

Post a Comment