Saturday 30 June 2012

I SAW SIMPLE PLAN FOR FREE

Okay I was so excited and soo happy I needed to make a  whole new post to brag about this experience.

I love Simple Plan. Their album is one of my first ever that I bought, in a cassette.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
okay deep breatthh
So... Tomorow is Canada Day.

And this stage is going to be used for performances tomorow in front of the parliament building. Since Ottawa is the capital city of Canada, the made a huge celebration for Canada day.
Simple plan was coincidentally there for sound checks. omg. I came in the right time to see them sing and rehearse LIVE. AND there werent alot of people there, so I could just relax, sit on the grass field and watch them perform..for free :D

Hearing Pierre's voice and the band playing their instrument that echos through the whole block is just surreal. Okay, I admit I never been to any concerts. Thus it explains my overly-excited tone.



wow. I didn't realize how I emphasize the word "free" so many times.
It's an asian thing. ;)

Continue to Ottawa day deux in part deux.

No comments:

Post a Comment